Pearson BTEC Level 4 Education & Training
Who should attend?
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training has been designed to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts and develop practical teaching skills. Topics covered include the BTEC Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training Specification. Delivery of this course will take place over a 2 month period with 6 workshops to attend.
Our course will help you with:
- The delivery of teaching or training
- Planning to meet the needs of learners
- Assessing learners
- Using resources in education and training
On our Education and Training course, you’ll learn about the role, responsibilities and boundaries of trainers, how to plan sessions, how to include and motivate students, how to use different assessment methods, the importance of record keeping and much more.
Benefits of the course
On completion of the Education and Training course you will have covered the following:
- Roles and responsibilities of the trainer
- Learning styles and preferences
- Teaching planning skills
- Teaching styles and communication
- Teaching assessment
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training.
- Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training.
To achieve the Level 4 Certificate, learners must complete 21 core units and a choice of 15 optional units to reach a total of 36 credits, as well as complete 30 minutes of teaching