Fire Warden Training
£39.95+VAT per person
Call us today on 02920 099002 to get a quote
This is a 1/2 day course and will run 09:30 - 12:30
This course is held at our Cardiff office. Click here for venue details
Who should attend?
This course is appropriate for Fire Marshal and Fire Wardens, those responsible for health & safety, supervisory and managerial staff or anyone who works on their own or may be in a position where they have to take responsibility for tackling a fire in the workplace.
The course will cover the following:
- The cost of Fire in the workplace
- Causes of workplace fire & their prevention
- Chemistry of Fire and how it spreads
- Hazard spotting and hazard reduction
- Daily and weekly Fire Checks / record keeping
- What to do when discovering a fire
- Evacuation procedures including protecting special needs and disabled staff and visitors
- Location and use of fire extinguishers
Benefits of the course
This course combines the theory and practice of fire prevention and what to do in the event of a fire. As part of the training session, there is a practical demonstration where delegates are able to view a range of different extinguishers and walk around their working environment.
There are no entry qualifications to attend this course.