Pearson BTEC Level 3 Education & Training
Who should attend?
This Education and Training course is ideal if you are looking to teach or train adults in your workplace or classroom. We cover everything you need to know so you can gain the Pearson award, Education and Training.
Our course will help you:
- Gain your Education and Training qualification
- Train over 16’s in the workplace or college
- Deliver training and carry out assessments
- Complete the first step towards full teacher qualification in lifelong learning
On our Education and Training course, you’ll learn about the role, responsibilities and boundaries of trainers, how to plan sessions, how to include and motivate students, how to use different assessment methods, the importance of record keeping and much more. Whether you’re already helping with training or wish to start delivering, including aiming for an associate, full teacher or diploma qualification, you’re sure to benefit from our Education and Training courses
Benefits of the course
On completion of the Education and Training course you will have covered the following:
- Roles and responsibilities of the trainer
- Learning styles and preferences
- Teaching planning skills
- Teaching styles and communication
- Teaching assessment
- Understand the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training.
- Understand ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment.
- Understand the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training.
The assessment for the Education and Training qualification will consist of a 30 minute micro teaching session with an assignment and 2 multiple choice examinations.